Lee Foundation Co., Inc.

Continuing a legacy of quality work since 1954

Company History

Lee Foundation Co - Est 1954

Located in Baltimore, Maryland, the Lee Foundation Company, was started in 1954 by Edward E. Lipinski, Sr. and continues to be a leader in the public works, industrial, and highway construction industries. Our company has built its reputation on nearly 60 years of outstanding customer care and reliability.

 

As a full service general contractor we have the ability to complete a wide variety of projects through our expertise in structural concrete and water/wastewater facilities. From highway bridges and pile foundations, to elevated water storage tanks and retaining walls, and everything in-between, we’ve done it all.

 

We’re proud of the long history of service we’ve provided to our municipal, residential, industrial, military, institutional, and educational markets. And we continue to search for innovative new ways to better serve our clients.